Saturday, May 8, 2010

Upcoming Zion Workshops Dates

I wanted to post and let everyone know some dates of upcoming photography workshops I have planned in Zion Park.

The dates are May 29th, June 19th, and July 3rd. I only take 5 people out at a time. We meet at the gallery usually 45 minutes before sunrise so we can go over some basics, check photography gear, and then I take you into the park where we get in a great position for sunrise.

Any skill level can participate and any makes and types of cameras. I have some people who have the latest and greatest camera gear, and some who have a point and shoot - both types of photographers can benefit.

This is a 3 hour photography workshop, I charge $162 per person.

Please contact the gallery by email (info@davidjwest.com) or phone (435-772-3510) to reserve a space in one of my workshops.

Kindest, David

No comments:

Post a Comment