Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wild Thoughts

This is one of those scenes that seems like it can only exist in my imagination. I remember walking out to this ridge yesterday and seeing a magnificent buck staring right at me. At first I didn't realize there was a second one to the lower right, as luck would have it the one with the majestic antlers was in full view. A moment after this photograph was taken they vanished as though it was just an illusion. Its moments like these that remind me of why I do what I do.

As 2009 comes to an end, I'd like to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and a great new year!

2 comments:

  1. when will this one be available for sale? intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inquiry and comment Stephen! If you call the gallery or send an e-mail we can give you the details on how to go about purchasing this photograph.

    ReplyDelete